My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Friday, May 27, 2011

I ADMIT IT...

I've been a bad blogger.

One of my favorite bloggers, Teri from
A Foodie Stays Fit always says, "When life happens, blogging doesn't." That pretty much sums it up. HOWEVER, I want to be better... so in an effort to beef up my blogging skills I am attending the Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference in Boulder, CO next month!



The best part is, the conference has very generously awarded me a scholarship to attend! I am so grateful to have been chosen & am super excited for this conference for many reasons:

1. It's in my home state of Colorado & I get to spend time with my family.
2. There is an amazing line up of guest speakers & seminar topics.
3. It's a great chance to meet & connect with other fitness bloggers.
4. It will hopefully reignite my passion for this blog and help it reach it's full potential.
5. Did I mention it's in COLORADO?

In an effort to feel like I actually belong at a Bloggers conference, I am going to make an effort to blog as much as I can before June 25th. In my last post (over 30 days ago, YIKES!) I talked about my Keeping it Green 30 Day Challenge. Well, you will be happy to know that I succeeded in that challenge (green drinks every morning!), and I plan to succeed in this next challenge I have set for myself: 30 days of consistent blogging. I am not going to promise a post every day, because that has never been my style.

I will promise 3 posts per week: 1 about Pilates, 1 about food, & 1 fun post.

There it is... I said it and I plan to follow through!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! See you in a few days...

No comments: