My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Thursday, July 29, 2010

NO PHONE ZONE!

Pilates class is no place for your cell phone...

I really thought this was a no brainer, but apparently not, given the amount of cell phone ringing (not to mention cell phone ANSWERING) I have experienced in my classes lately. That goes for texting too. Why on earth would you be reading or sending a text in the middle of side legs?? Pardon my rant... the thing is, it's rude. It's rude to me, rude to the other students, and actually rude to yourself- you can not possibly be getting all you want out of your Pilates workout if you are paying attention to your phone. It's an hour of your life that I would hope you would give your self the gift of being unavailable.

No comments: