My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FRESH AIR...

It's so amazing to me that this is something rare, which I long for. It seems so mundane and obvious... Of course you can find fresh air- go outside. But no. Being in the city we forget that what we are breathing in is air, yes, but fresh?? I have just been to the country/mountains, my friends, and let me tell you- THAT is fresh air! It's like a magic elixir, a wonder drug. When you breath in that fresh clean mountain air, you can't help but feel ALIVE! Your whole body is recharged. It's like you are breathing into every inch of yourself, from the top of your head down to your pinky toe... There is nothing like it. I encourage all you city folk to get out, far out, and breathe in some of this rare and elusive fresh air. I promise you will thank me.

1 comment:

Jay Sullivan said...

So true.... and I was right there with you :)