My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Thursday, January 21, 2010

THE NETI POT...


If you don't have one of these, get one. It's an essential cold season accessory! For those of you who may not know what a Neti Pot is, it's a nasal passage cleaner. I know it seems gross and isn't the most attractive thing to do, but once you try it, you will be hooked. My advice is this... Do it by yourself, shut the door to the bathroom, and whatever you do... DON'T look in the mirror (unless you are into that kind of thing of course)! Here is the one I have. There are lots of models out there, so just find one you like and go for it. I will spare everyone the images of the actual usage, because as I said, it's not pretty. If you want to see, there are plenty of images online, and videos too (once again, if you are into that kind of thing). Happy nasal cleansing!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hi! Love the neti...

I'm a fellow Pilates instructor and blogger [haveyourcake.blogspot.com]. I am starting a new segment called "fit five" where I get other blogger top five can't-live-without items/activites/rules to feel and look their best. I'd love to feature your fit five. Please email me at jenredford@live.com and visit my blog!