My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LEAN BODY LOVES...



If you have not heard/seen this fierce creature in 6 inch heels, then you are certainly missing out. In an age where Auto-tune is a pop star's best friend and Real Housewives can cut a single, nothing excites me more than truly talented females!


I saw Jessie J on SNL- which as we have seen, can often be the demise of some performers- a couple of weeks ago and I am still not over it. Don't just take my word for it, see for yourself. Prepare to be amazed!






Her album
Who You Are drops in the US on April 12th. I can't wait!

Leave me some comments and tell me what you think... Also, Have something you think Lean Body should Love?? Let me know and I will check it out!

**Once again, the opinions on this blog are mine and mine alone, and everything I endorse is out of my own genuine love of it.**

Photo of The Countess by Jay Sullivan


No comments: