My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THE ABC's OF LBP...

This little questionnaire has been floating around the blog world and I thought I would join in the fun!

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Full...ugh. We are desperately wanting to upgrade to a Queen!

C. Chore you dislike: Taking out the Garbage/Recycling and I don't really know why, because there are definitely way worse chores.

D. Dogs: Growing up I had a Wheaton Terrier named Maggie, but now I have a Bengal Cat named Charlie who acts like a dog- he loves to lick and play fetch.

E. Essential start to your day: C.O.F.F.E.E.

F. Favorite color: Blue

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'7"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Tried flute and Piano. I got much farther with the Piano, but ultimately just stuck with my built in instrument... my voice.

J. Job title: Pilates Instructor!

K. Kids: Someday...

L. Live: in NYC!

M. Mom’s name: Linda- as in beautiful, which she is!

N. Nicknames: Sweets, Girl, Ferd, & Turkey (that one's from Jay)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yup, there's been a few of those... However, NONE since my surgery in 2009!

P. Pet peeves: People who play music on their phones on the train without using headphones. Drives me CRAZY!

Q. Quote from a movie: Anything from Mrs. Doubtfire

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: Heather, Todd, Julie, and Joe

T. Time you wake up: Usually 7-8am except for Tuesday and Thursdays when it's 5am.

U. Underwear: Yes.

V. Vegetables you don't like: Are Pickles a vegetable?? I HATE Pickles.

W. What makes you run late: The MTA!

X. X-rays you’ve had: Right Foot, MRI for my lower back, and numerous CT scans if those count.

Y. Yummy food you make: Apple Pie!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants because they really blow my mind...

No comments: