My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MY APOLOGIES...

I've been a bad bad blogger. Hopefully, when you see my newest Life Essential- and the reason I have been so absent lately- you will forgive me...

Ladies and Gentlemen, LEAN BODY LIFE ESSENTIAL #8:


Charlie Bird Alouicious Sullivan

This little 3 month old Silver Bengal kitten has brought so much joy into our lives! My husband and I have only had him for a week, and I already can't imagine life without him! They say pet owners live longer, and I can feel the years adding on. In fact, there are many health benefits to pet ownership- they can reduce stress, lower blood pressure, encourage exercise, fight depression, etc. Check out this article for more. Those of you who have animals know what I am talking about, and for those of you that don't... I strongly encourage it!

1 comment:

Jen Bloggs said...

He is bee-you-ti-ful! (And such a lean body ;-)