My journey to overall health and wellness... Thanks for coming along!

--

Monday, September 20, 2010

LEAN BODY IS EVERYWHERE...

Ok, maybe not everywhere, but I have found some new online communities that I am psyched to be a part of.
As you can see on my sidebar I have become a Foodbuzz Featured Publisher! Foodbuzz is a San Fransico based company that is essentially "facebook for foodies". It's a great way to share recipes/cooking tips/restaurant reviews... all things food related. Featured Publishers get their content highlighted, an opportunity to actually make a little money through advertisements, and lots of other cool perks- bring on the samples! Lean Body Pilates may not be a traditional food blog, but I do LOVE food- from eating (obviously), to learning to make new things and incorporating healthy recipes into my life. It seemed like a good fit to me and I am glad they thought so too!
The other site where you can now find Lean Body Pilates is Healthy Living Blogs.

Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats- a great blog BTW, HLB is designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Once again... good fit! I love fitting in!
So, check me out in my 2 new spots!
**And if you happen to join foodbuzz, be sure to become my friend and buzz me!

No comments: